My desire to use research to contribute to positive health outcomes for infants and caregivers has led me to pursue many outreach endeavors, locally and internationally. See the links below for more information.
- Founder & Director of the nonprofit organization Nurturely
- Raised $10,000 for a birth center in Guatemala with my Guatemala Mamas project
- Led skin-to-skin care trainings for Project Concern International in Guatemala
- Volunteer Babywearing Educator with Babywearing International
- Science writer for the Baby Tula Blog (science of physical contact, skin-to-skin contact, and the connection between physical contact and crying prevention)