The purpose of my research is to advance our biopsychosocial understanding of maternal-infant health disparities to directly inform interventions and community outreach programs.
See the links below for more information on my past and current outreach work.
- Founder & Director of the nonprofit organization Nurturely
- Raised $10,000 for a birth center in Guatemala with my Guatemala Mamas project
- Led skin-to-skin care trainings for Project Concern International in Guatemala
- Volunteer Babywearing Educator with Babywearing International
- Science writer for the Baby Tula Blog (science of physical contact, skin-to-skin contact, and the connection between physical contact and crying prevention)